Joining nmcn will open a door full of opportunities, where our people are nurtured for success and empowered to build their own adventure. We believe in your development, potentiality and growth. We aspire to be industry leading with renewed focus on having a positive impact on everything we touch.
We work in partnership and collaboration with our customers, to deliver major built environment and critical national infrastructure projects across the UK. Our specialist engineering and construction teams bring multi-sector innovation and technical skill – from building and highways, to large-scale water networks and treatment plants.
An opportunity has arisen for an Administrator based at our Leeds office working within the telecoms division. Reporting to the Virgin Media Team Leader and working alongside the Contract Coordinators.
What you’ll be doing day to day
- Monitoring the job packs mailbox for all incoming works being sent from Virgin Media.
- Manage the incoming action item folder on Force, validating all incoming action items and job packs attached to ensure they hold all key information required and referring back to Virgin Media when required.
- Using the nmcn Validation Check List ensure that all packs received from Virgin Media have all of the information required to avoid operational delays.
- Once validated uploading all Virgin Media orders into Etrack using the order import function.
- Creating civils job packs for Assurance, Non-Complex and blockage workstreams in Excel containing key documentation to enable civil engineering works to be undertaken
- Obtain safe digging prints from other utilities when required and upload them to relevant orders on Etrack.
- Monitor the Drawing Stats Report on Etrack to ensure all live orders in the system have valid within date safe digging prints on.
- Uploading granted permits from streetworks systems in to the work management system to ensure site compliance to conditions
- Assist with holiday cover for the Virgin Media Contract Coordinators.
- Development of strong team working relationships
- Ensuring compliance to process and procedures
The experience we’re looking for in a candidate
- Etrack, Force and GMail operating experience is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of working in a utilities administration department would be advantage
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office
The personal attributes we're looking for in a candidate
- Desire to understand and promote the Company purpose, vision, values and culture
- Trustworthy and ethical approach, exercising discretion where required
- Organised, structured and professional attitude to work
- Flexibility, resilience and the ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
- Commitment to the provision of excellent customer service
- Experience in a fast paced, national and multi-site business
- Self starter who has the ability to prioritise a varied workload and demonstrate good time management to comply with deadlines]
- Excellent IT Skills
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Holiday trading scheme
- Perks at work scheme (discount from high street retailers)
- Employee share scheme
- 3x life assurance
- Free Parking
- Flexible Working
- 5% enhanced pension contribution